WASTEC Member Companies — Membership Benefits — Membership Application
As a WASTEC member, your company is part of the only national trade association dedicated entirely to the concerns of solid waste and recycling equipment manufacturers, distributors, consultants and service providers.
With your WASTEC membership, your company makes money, saves money, and gets heard.
WASTEC helps members make money through:
- Industry market statistics programs that enable you to better gauge market penetration and competition
- Company and product listings in the “WASTEC Directory of Products and Services” and the WASTEC Online Buyer’s Guide
- The “Buy WASTEC” promotion program and the recognition that WASTEC members provide quality, value, and service to their customers
- Referrals of inquiries from potential customers as to sources of technology products and services
- Our partnership with Primedia Business Expositions to make WasteExpo the premier trade show and marketing event for the solid waste equipment and services industry
WASTEC helps members save money through:
- Discounted WASTEC member-rate exhibit space fees at WasteExpo
- Reduced dues expenses through the WasteExpo dues contribution for WASTEC-member exhibitors
- Discounted member rate pricing for standards, publications, and conferences
- Access to savings for property & casualty insurance; long term care; disability, life & accident insurance; and health care benefit management programs through WASTEC’s affiliate membership in other organizations
- Access to savings through Environmental Industry Associations’ benefits programs for energy cost reduction, telephone services, accounts receivable/credit reporting services, and out-sourced human resources services
- Access to the WASTEC Lounge and Business Center services at WasteExpo
WASTEC keeps members informed and represented on issues that impact their business through:
- WASTEC’s Equipment Technology News
- WASTEC E-News (e-mail newsletter) published 8-10 times per year
- Alerts and advisories about current issues affecting members
- The WASTEC Member Zone of the WASTEC Online web site
- Educational, networking and social opportunities at WASTEC’s Winter Conference and the NSWMA-WASTEC Executive Roundtable Conference
- Representation by the EIA Federal Affairs staff for Congressional legislative issues
- Representation by the WASTEC Technical Programs staff for federal regulatory issues
- Affiliate relationships with other organizations having mutual goals
- Participation in coalitions which work for programs that advance the interests of the industry and its members
For more information about WASTEC membership benefits, go to Membership Benefits or contact WASTEC Member Services.
To join WASTEC, download the Membership Application (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Complete the application and return it to WASTEC to become part of the solid waste industry’s leading organization committed to advancing and promoting the business interests of manufacturers, distributors, consultants and service providers.